Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » Message "News indicator is waiting to connect to broker" (Getting the above message recently)
Message "News indicator is waiting to connect to broker" [message #1004] Mon, 15 January 2018 08:18 Go to next message
pacpar is currently offline  pacpar

Hi, I'm running the EA on a New York VPS with latency less than 2ms.

Recently, in the Experts folder, I'm getting this message "....News indicator is waiting to connect to broker"

Not sure why this is happening. Any idea?

I've sent an email to support 3 days ago but have not yet heard back

Re: Message "News indicator is waiting to connect to broker" [message #1032 is a reply to message #1004] Tue, 13 February 2018 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Hi Pacpar,

I guess it was Monday morning time. Forex Factory's server starts 00:01 in UK time.
Can be a late response to broker server and/or internet connection (I know 2ms is perfect).
The point is the new version of this EA 4.2 trying to solve that issue... as you can see that EA is "chasing" the news server more 7 times in a second Smile
sorry for the inconvenience
Re: Message "News indicator is waiting to connect to broker" [message #1042 is a reply to message #1032] Thu, 15 February 2018 18:20 Go to previous message
AntonPZ is currently offline  AntonPZ
I got the similar message on Windows 10 since there is refreshing/updating mode in Windows 10 (2018).

All you have to do is to wait or turn the updates off on your Windows.
It is solved the issue at my side.

PZ
Previous Topic: How to upgrade License Type ?
Next Topic: Tradeable Forex News Events
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 15 17:11:06 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01437 seconds