Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets
News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #877] Sat, 17 June 2017 02:49 Go to next message
srk121 is currently offline  srk121
Hi All,

I am with Ic Markets and looking for best setting possible setting for the version 4.1. I am actually really bad at testing products and do not have patience to do it. Can someone help me put please? A good scalping on High and Medium news maybe.

Have a great day guys and please share some light on this, so i can start using the EA.

Mohamed
Re: News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #1043 is a reply to message #877] Thu, 15 February 2018 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AntonPZ is currently offline  AntonPZ
Version 4.2 with default settings is fine but rarely trading.

I spoke with Plexy and he is working on a precisely news events settings.
If you trade on CPI, Unemployment and Q/Q news only especially on US and UK news you cannot make mistake. (default settings)

PZ
Re: News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #1046 is a reply to message #1043] Fri, 16 February 2018 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
I'm still working on it Smile
Re: News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #1047 is a reply to message #1046] Fri, 16 February 2018 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Today is a UK Retail Sales at 9:30am (UK Time)
There is no need to change anything in settings... simple default.
Just in case I may change the BreakEvenTrigger = 6 , Break Even Lock = 3 (at least 3 pip profit)
And TrailingStop can run forever Smile
Re: News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #1048 is a reply to message #1047] Fri, 16 February 2018 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
StopLoss

Last time you had use at least 30 pips (50 recommended) by Quantina News Trader EA and After News Trader EA
For News System you would trade also in Short (sell) direction but TradeProtector (or BrekEven) would catch some 3-6 pips +

Here is screenshot:

index.php?t=getfile&id=371&private=0
Re: News Trader - Best Settings IC Markets [message #1049 is a reply to message #1048] Fri, 16 February 2018 08:23 Go to previous message
Administrator
Here is a logical version:

Hence the UK retail sales data negative, not just negative : Very Nagtive you are start to short the GBP/USD ...
If the price goes aganst your trade you open several additional short trade ... you can use the fibonachi too

here is a sample:
pressure is hogher and higher on GBP/USD

index.php?t=getfile&id=372&private=0
Previous Topic: Forex news trader Pack
Next Topic: New to the news expert
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 15 16:59:38 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01530 seconds