Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » Quantina Forex News Trader 4.1 (Need urgent help with the EA settings)
icon4.gif  Quantina Forex News Trader 4.1 [message #860] Wed, 10 May 2017 16:44 Go to next message
KashPat is currently offline  KashPat
Hello everyone,

I have recently purchased Forex News Trader EA 4.1.

In the past 2 days, the EA has entered a lot of canceled orders. I changed the pips away setting to 5 pips instead of 15 (default). I had also switched on the money manager along with trading on speech and low impact news. The EA then entered a couple of trades after US oil Reserves news but started giving a lot of errors such as unable to close trailing loss.

Can someone please help me with the settings or also need help confirming that the EA has been loaded successfully. Did contact support but haven't received a response yet.

any help is appreciated Smile
  • Attachment: QFNEA.docx
    (Size: 77.89KB, Downloaded 144 times)
Re: Quantina Forex News Trader 4.1 [message #984 is a reply to message #860] Tue, 19 December 2017 15:15 Go to previous message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Sorry for the delay, I have answered in private. By the way in any "urgent" case contact the support team directly.
This issue is solved in v4.2
Previous Topic: Error # 130 Trying again...
Next Topic: Does anyone make consistent profit with the news trader EA?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 18:25:50 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01367 seconds