Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » EA opening multiple pending trades
EA opening multiple pending trades [message #835] Fri, 14 April 2017 08:38 Go to next message
AronS is currently offline  AronS
Hello,
I installed the new QIFNT EA Q7 on a demo account and attached the EA to only one USDCHF chart and set EA Properties for Impact Filter to Low. EA opened lot of pending order even though I had attached it to only one USDCHF pair.

Since the News was related to CHF, I expected the EA to open only one pending order since CHF_Newson=USDCHF.

Looks like that is not the case, so could you please explain to me how it determines which currency pairs to open pending orders for?

Thanks,
Aron
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #861 is a reply to message #835] Thu, 11 May 2017 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KashPat is currently offline  KashPat
THE Quantina News trader EA doesnt work on my demo account. Can someone please help me as i want to get it started on my demo account
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #907 is a reply to message #861] Wed, 02 August 2017 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijeetgv is currently offline  vijeetgv
I'm also seeing multiple orders.
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #908 is a reply to message #907] Wed, 02 August 2017 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vijeetgv is currently offline  vijeetgv
This is ridiculous http://prntscr.com/g3ecyc It opens DOUBLE straddles. And when it loses, it loses both of them promptly. When it profits, it profits only one of them & other suffers from slippage...
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #920 is a reply to message #908] Wed, 04 October 2017 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Try the version 4.2 (beta) please. Sorry for your lost.
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #921 is a reply to message #861] Wed, 04 October 2017 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
KashPat wrote on Thu, 11 May 2017 12:28
THE Quantina News trader EA doesnt work on my demo account. Can someone please help me as i want to get it started on my demo account

Default settings on News Trader EA 2017 made for recommended brokers (Pepperstone/ICMarkets/FxPrimus) ...,
At your case you have to adjust some setttings....
such as currency pair names with suffix...

let me knwo if you need some help with it

regards,
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #931 is a reply to message #921] Thu, 12 October 2017 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phillip is currently offline  Phillip
Hello.
I need help too as i bought the system yesterday but i got errors #113

Please help as i spent my last money on this
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #985 is a reply to message #931] Tue, 19 December 2017 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
That's a bad idea Sad

Share some screenshot please according the error messages.
Who is your broker, what is your settings, what currency pair you have run News Trader on?

regards,

Plexy
Re: EA opening multiple pending trades [message #986 is a reply to message #985] Tue, 19 December 2017 15:21 Go to previous message
Administrator
Also,
here is all the error codes list, but I can not find error 113.

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/errorcodes
Previous Topic: Quantina Forex News 4.1 REG
Next Topic: Error # 130 Trying again...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 17:09:34 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01248 seconds