Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » Quantina Forex News v4.1b
Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #826] Wed, 05 April 2017 02:17 Go to next message
smartreynor is currently offline  smartreynor
I have downloaded Quantina Forex News Trader v4.1.
Launched it on my VPS.
No trade open for the past 24 hours.
There were several news yesterday.

Not sure if it has something to do with settings.
Anyone who has a set file for the latest version?
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #827 is a reply to message #826] Wed, 05 April 2017 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
v4.1 is not released yet..., allow up to a couple of days them to activate it.
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #828 is a reply to message #827] Thu, 06 April 2017 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Quantina Forex News Trader EA 2017 (Q7) 4.1 will be released at the morning time tomorrow... so maybe we have a chance to trade with it on US Nonfarm Payroll
I've got the beta version before, was alright on Pepperstone and ICMarkets... but there some struggling with on non ECN type or slowly brokers.
Support says they find solution for them too Smile

keep in touch
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #830 is a reply to message #828] Fri, 07 April 2017 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ionut2006 is currently offline  ionut2006
Hello,

I downloaded the final version today.
But have some problems:

- Open 4 pending positions: 2 buy positions and 2 sell positions on the automated setting . On manually opens 2 - ok.

- In 4.1 beta version when the market price tuch the TP, the position not close and activate the trading stop. When the position became profitable then is activate Traling stop and you can Winn much more money. If the market price turn price direction the open position is closed at trading stop set pips on the profit.

- in the final version is not work like that. When the market price is touch the TP, the open position is closed.

After my opinion in the beta version the traling stop was perfect function. Because if the market price not touch the Tp and the price is turn direction you will lose money.

Thanks.
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #831 is a reply to message #830] Tue, 11 April 2017 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
That is not the latest version I guess... that was the beta version only.

Try to download it again or ask support

by the way much as I know EA will open 2 buystop and sellstop order forexample if there are 2 high impact news on same time. "That's for higher profit"

Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #832 is a reply to message #831] Tue, 11 April 2017 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ionut2006 is currently offline  ionut2006
Today I change my broker. From Admiral Market to ICMarket. I pay to transfer my quantina license. Now I wait to activate the quantina to the new ICMarket account.
The quantina has several issues on Admiral Market account.
Thanks
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #836 is a reply to message #832] Mon, 17 April 2017 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AronS is currently offline  AronS
Hello, I got the following error on the Forex News Trader EA Q7:

2017.04.16 18:59:49.625 Quantina Intelligence Forex News Trader EA Q7 v4.1 20170406 REG AUDUSDi,M15: Alert: Pending request failed. currency is not set.

How do I fix it? Thanks!
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #839 is a reply to message #836] Wed, 19 April 2017 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AronS is currently offline  AronS
Hello,
I would greatly appreciate if you could add a new property to give options to enable or disable these multiple pairs being opened at any news time in the new Forex News Trader EA Q7. I want to open only 1 trader like the older v3.19. In the new version, multiple trades cause the cumulative lot sizes add up beyond the safety margins.

Thanks!
Re: Quantina Forex News v4.1b [message #852 is a reply to message #839] Thu, 27 April 2017 17:15 Go to previous message
CharitH is currently offline  CharitH
Hello,

Why does Quantina News Trader EA open pending orders 08 - 10 minutes before the news event ?

Thanks!
Previous Topic: mql vps
Next Topic: Quantina Forex News 4.1 REG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 17:32:15 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01263 seconds