Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Forex News Trader EA » First time EA loaded and nothing happens (initial problem with the EA)
First time EA loaded and nothing happens [message #686] Tue, 27 December 2016 06:30 Go to next message
santbala is currently offline  santbala
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the EA as per video. And also, added the two websites in the EA tab of the MT4 platform.

EA is loaded on Hourly chart but it does not show any information. News is not updated correctly. I am running this EA on VPS.
Can you please help me. (by the way my broker has suffix 'i' which i have included in the EA parameters.

• Attachment: suffix.png
    (Size: 15.66KB, Downloaded 190 times)
  • Attachment: websites.png
    (Size: 17.96KB, Downloaded 176 times)
  • Attachment: EA panel.png
    (Size: 147.64KB, Downloaded 214 times)
Re: First time EA loaded and nothing happens [message #695 is a reply to message #686] Wed, 25 January 2017 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
santbala wrote on Tue, 27 December 2016 06:30
Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the EA as per video. And also, added the two websites in the EA tab of the MT4 platform.

EA is loaded on Hourly chart but it does not show any information. News is not updated correctly. I am running this EA on VPS.
Can you please help me. (by the way my broker has suffix 'i' which i have included in the EA parameters.

As your 3. screenshot indicated your version is not registered. It is happening if you are using a
- counterfeit version or
- you do not have internet connection at the very first running of this EA
- or you are trying to run this on different account that you have registered on Quantina's website
- You have to allow Auto Trading on MT4 terminal

My advise is to restart your MT4 terminal, attach Quantina Forex news Trader EA again to the chart. If it's still not working just write to support@quantina-intelligence.com
Re: First time EA loaded and nothing happens [message #708 is a reply to message #695] Tue, 14 February 2017 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zbforexhan@gmail.com is currently offline  zbforexhan@gmail.com
Please kindly check.

Let me know how to register this EA.

• Attachment: 1qaz.png
    (Size: 87.75KB, Downloaded 141 times)

Hankyu Kang
Re: First time EA loaded and nothing happens [message #711 is a reply to message #708] Fri, 17 February 2017 08:16 Go to previous message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
My Advice is to contact support department. They have to check your licence.
Send them your live real mt4 account number and broker name.

registration and licensing process is remotely, you do not have to do , even you can not do anything with it.

Previous Topic: End of July Trading
Next Topic: Skrill payment system issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 15 17:23:18 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01216 seconds