Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Binary Options » Alert sound not working for Quantina Binary Options Indicator
Alert sound not working for Quantina Binary Options Indicator [message #854] Mon, 08 May 2017 16:55 Go to next message
mrfash23 is currently offline  mrfash23
Hello,

I brought the Quantina Binary Options Indicator and I left settings at default, but I'm realizing there is no sound alert. It does say "Enable alert" in the indicator settings and its set to true, but nothing pops up. Or is there a sound alert to this indicator? If not I saw on the product page that it says "works well with Quantina iTrend and SuperTrend Indicators", what settings do I need to make it sync up with the binary options indicator? Also, I do have every indicator that's made from you guys. If not itrend and super trend indicator what else could I use with this?

I've also attached a screenshot to see if my chart and settings looks okay
index.php?t=getfile&id=335&private=0
Re: Alert sound not working for Quantina Binary Options Indicator [message #865 is a reply to message #854] Wed, 17 May 2017 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrfash23 is currently offline  mrfash23
Do anyone know the answer to my question? I have alerts enabled in my options menu and I get alerts all the time from my other indicators but not this one.
Re: Alert sound not working for Quantina Binary Options Indicator [message #890 is a reply to message #865] Tue, 27 June 2017 09:23 Go to previous message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
I guess there is no alert in
Previous Topic: quantina binary indicator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 23 04:15:30 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01169 seconds