Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Support Resistance Indicator » Support Resistance Indicator (Trading strategies for support resistance)
Support Resistance Indicator [message #822] Mon, 03 April 2017 12:55 Go to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
I open this Topic for Brianyeefx from Singapore. Smile
Also I expect anyone to share trading ideas for Support Resistance levels.

I'm hardly working on mix this Indicator with News (economic calendar). need a couple of weeks to test all my strategies with it.
Re: Support Resistance Indicator [message #869 is a reply to message #822] Mon, 29 May 2017 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brianyeefx is currently offline  brianyeefx
i am using the support resistance in 1H timeframe. Overall as an entry it is good.

although there were some occasions strong support and resistance can break...

i think if u combine it with trend indicator or centre of gravity indicator, to plan for exit.

hope they can release a EA
Re: Support Resistance Indicator [message #871 is a reply to message #869] Tue, 30 May 2017 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AntonPZ is currently offline  AntonPZ
I was using it for exit points after news trading Smile
I'm thinking about several different other options...!
Need a couple of trade and I will share in here.

Re: Support Resistance Indicator [message #876 is a reply to message #871] Mon, 12 June 2017 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
esperanzajpal is currently offline  esperanzajpal
The key parts of the marker are the most critical support and resistance value zones viewed by the greatest banks, money related organizations and numerous forex merchants. The marker will demonstrate to you the most imperative value zones, where essential value moves with gainful open doors will happen. These value zones ought to screen each expert forex dealer
Re: Support Resistance Indicator [message #882 is a reply to message #876] Mon, 19 June 2017 21:45 Go to previous message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Im interesting to use this indicator with news strategies. I know what those lines are mean theoretically, but i need to built-in practically.

More simply:

1. Open orders as the news release.
2. Close the orders if the market price reaches the marked lines, because most of the technical traders will enter the market .

Am I right?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 23 03:11:46 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01445 seconds