Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Day Trader EA » Question for Day Trader EA
Question for Day Trader EA [message #719] Wed, 01 March 2017 18:39 Go to next message
mrfash23 is currently offline  mrfash23
Hi,

Hope these forums are still alive. I have been doing some backtesting with the day trader EA and I think I finally found a good strategy. Everything is prety much on default besides my stop loss and take profit which is set at 20pips. But my account grows from these small numbers. Of course some losses but take profit percentage was higher. The problem that i have is that sometimes the stop losses will go well beyond 20pips but why is this? What setting do I have to change for it to not to do that?

index.php?t=getfile&id=306&private=0

Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #720 is a reply to message #719] Thu, 02 March 2017 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Hi Mrfash23,

Yes, this is forum is still alive Smile I hope so.
Much as i can see your settings (screenshot) your Take Profit and Sell Stop: 2.0 = 2 pips (20 points) only. If you want to set 20 pips please set it to 20.0 (200 points)

Also, please consider that several broker company (account type) doesn't let you set stops closer to actual market place.

Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #723 is a reply to message #720] Sat, 04 March 2017 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrfash23 is currently offline  mrfash23
thanks you so much for the answer
Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #741 is a reply to message #723] Tue, 07 March 2017 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
you are very welcome Smile
Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #777 is a reply to message #741] Mon, 20 March 2017 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brianyeefx is currently offline  brianyeefx
how does the day trader EA? the trading principles of this EA. saw it but never buy. I am waiting for them to release the new itrend
Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #778 is a reply to message #777] Tue, 21 March 2017 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
DayTrader is not bad that is just a simple technical EA ... however if your winning trades are more than 60% ...Smile) profit is profit.
I'm waiting for the news trader ea instead Smile
Nowadays News Trader EA is making better profit than News System Sad( it's nonsense... or, I do something wrong Smile
Re: Question for Day Trader EA [message #851 is a reply to message #778] Thu, 27 April 2017 17:11 Go to previous message
CharitH is currently offline  CharitH
Appreciate if Anyone can share Day Trader trading history Smile
Previous Topic: Day Trader EA Q7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 23 03:39:10 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01686 seconds