Quantina Intelligence Forex Forum
Stay Constructive - Forex Expert advisors and Indicators - usage and settings -

Home » Quantina Intelligence Products » Quantina Straddle Trader EA » Can you change the time on the EA to match the broker? (I need to match the Time For The EA)
Can you change the time on the EA to match the broker? [message #1026] Mon, 12 February 2018 16:16 Go to next message
jrock is currently offline  jrock
Hello,

The time seems to be off 2 hours I want to make sure everything is accurate because this is a time sensitive Strategy.
Re: Can you change the time on the EA to match the broker? [message #1027 is a reply to message #1026] Tue, 13 February 2018 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Hi Jrock,

All you have to do is to use broker's time for news events.
There is no need to change any settings.

I hope it wasn't too late to answer it.
By the way, as we always saying that please use any EA on demo account first.
In that case you determibe the weakness (time settings, wrong internet connection, windows is just widows Smile , etc)
Re: Can you change the time on the EA to match the broker? [message #1034 is a reply to message #1027] Tue, 13 February 2018 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jrock is currently offline  jrock
I tested it, trailing stop loss does not work nor the profit protector. It puts stop loss at 100 pips. Trailing stop loss does not engage. I might have to get the automated system and exhange this.
Re: Can you change the time on the EA to match the broker? [message #1038 is a reply to message #1034] Thu, 15 February 2018 08:06 Go to previous message
plexyroad is currently offline  plexyroad
Administrator
Are there any chance you can send me some screenshots. I may try to help.
On live trading (real/demo) maybe the trade protector overcontrol any other trades. Common issue.

Also, what version you have installed on what broker?

thanks
Previous Topic: When SL beyond opposing trade open price
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 23 03:54:18 BST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01267 seconds